Friday, June 6, 2008

FREE Techniques Challenge Templates

My Techniques Challenge at GDS this month is a challenge on recycling digital papers from your stash and making quilts or pieced elements with them on a layout.

You can find out all the details HERE

and you can download my FREE sampler of templates - includes 2 as shown below.



and check out some of the layouts submitted so far in the Techniques Challenge Gallery HERE - they are gorgeous. If you have never sewed before - this is your chance to do it on the computer - and it's SO much easier and quicker and also less messy!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been wanting to try a template based on a quilting pattern. Thank you very much for sharing this.

Melanie aka Mom_of_5 said...

These are awesome templates, Helen! I'm hoping to have time to do my lo for the Techniques Challenge this weekend. Please, kiddos, cooperate!