Monday, June 9, 2008

4 New Kits + FREEBIE + ONE DAY 56% Birthday Sale

Today, Tuesday, June 10th is my 56th birthday and I have a ONE DAY only 56% off my entire store sale.
I have a freebie for you below and I have 4 new kits in my store at GDS HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE. And they are on sale at 25% through June 22.

I LOVE to make shadowboxes for wedding keepsakes etc - I usually dry the bride's bouquet and other flowers and make wedding shadowboxes with the flowers and invitations, and other keepsakes from the bride - and give them to the bride as an extra gift.

I've done this for baby's baptisms and other occasions too. I have about 10 tupperware containers full of dried roses in silica gel right now - just waiting for me to have the time to make them into shadowboxes.

Now I can do this digitally! How cool is that! And you can too!

Here are the first 4 sets that include pre-finished Memory Boxes, background paper, word art, and coordinating elements.

BUT my 56th birthday is on Tuesday, June 10, and for that day only - everything in my store will be 56% off - I have no shame - yes, I am thrilled to be 56! I don't like the alternative!

So stop by my store HERE on Tuesday - and check out the special prices - I've never had a sale like this before!




And here is a FREEBIE for you!


DOWNLOAD HERE

Thanks for looking!


5 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for this lovely goody!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

From Cheryl
The vintage card is great! thanks.
and Happy Birthday - in August I will be 56 as well.

Melanie aka Mom_of_5 said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday, Helen! The shadowboxes are terrific. Now I just have to figure out how to use them digitally!!

Peggie said...

Wow, what a lovely freebie. I love the card.